I have a gun and am schizophrenic shirt

 

I have a gun and am schizophrenic shirt

There was no set. No costumes. No background music or mood lighting. Just four people sitting in their own homes, dressed casually, positioned in front of their computers and one or two better lit than the I have a gun and am schizophrenic shirt but in fact I love this others playing two married couples spending the July 4th weekend at the Fire Island home of the deceased brother of one of them, a casualty of the AIDS crisis. The actors, through the alchemy of imagination and skill, quickly created the illusion that they were all in the same room together, soaking up the sun, waving to the neighbors while the sounds of Maria Callas drifted over, watching tanned young men go by in Speedos, and sparring with each other over suspected infidelity and family grievances.

I have a gun and am schizophrenic shirt

Buy this shirt:  I have a gun and am schizophrenic shirt

Home:  8Amshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NFL IDC logo Shield superbowl football shirt

Chibi Horror Characters water reflections Halloween shirt

Kindergarten level unlocked video game vintage shirt